10sec of Silence Buy In #1 into…
1996m Row/Ski Buy In #2 into…
25 Wall Ball Shots (20/14)
1 Legless Rope Climb into…
25 Double Unders
5 Squat Clean Thrusters (155/105) into…
2000m Run + 21 Burpees Together as a Group to Finish
Rembering Madison Kemp
"For Time" because of the significance and the limited time we had with her.
-1996m Row – Starting with this number to symbolize the year she was born
– 5rnds – The month of May she was born
– 25 WB – She was 25yrs old and WBs to remind us of jumping for joy to celebrating her life
– 1 LLRC – The day in May she was born symbolizing the good she brought her family (the climbing, or "up," of a RC)
– 9rds – The month of her passing
-25 DU – She was 25 years old. DU because it is one of those movements that people struggle to learn at the beginning but people end up learning and getting better at the more they work through it to symbolize her parents struggles now but that it will get better with time.
– 5 Squat Clean Thrusters – The day of her passing as well as the squat clean thruster symbolizing picking up and lifting her family up in there time of need
– 2000m Run + 21 Burpees (together) – To symbolize the year of her passing and the burpees together symbolizing bringing the community together to help this family.